On November 25th, at the Executive Hotel in Udine, we will take part to a very rare vertical tasting of marsala and “perpetual” .
This is how the local members of Associazione Italiana Sommelier del Friuli Venezia Giulia describe the upcoming event:
“Armando Castagno and Renato de Bartoli will be the makers of an unforgettable, unique and one of a kind journey. A vertical tasting covering in depth over 110 years of the more misterious and fascinating wine of Italy: Marsala wine!”.
For the tasting, together with the most representative labels of the winery , there will be indeed two “relics”, taken for the occasion from Marco De Bartoli‘s personal cellar:
– Marsala Sup. Oro Riserva Vigna La Miccia
– Marsala Sup. Oro Riserva 10 anni
– Marsala Sup. Oro Riserva 1987
– Vecchio Samperi Ventennale (vino perpetuo)
– Marsala Vergine Riserva 1988
– Vino di Marsala, personal reserve 1955*
– Vino di Marsala, personal reserve 1903*
* wine not on sold nor commercialized
At the end of the tasting some Sicilian specialties will be served.
Booking is compulsory, by November 16th and must be confirmed by a bank transfer.
For more info, please call +39 0432 204688 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
AIS members € 140
Others € 150 (limited seats)