The Sicily of indigenous grapes and productions respectful of both history and modernity lands with our wines at Hotel Columbus, Rome, in the beautiful frescoes’ room of La Veranda restaurant, in good company of Rimessa Roscioli, on Monday February 8th at 8.30 pm.
The tasting will focus on our most representative wines, all made out of 100% Grillo grape, and will be led by Valerio Capriotti and our Renato.
– Terzavia brut, Spumante metodo classico, 2012
– Grappoli del Grillo, Grillo Sicilia IGT, 2009
– Integer Grillo IGP Terre Siciliane, 2014
– Vecchio Samperi Ventennale, Vino liquoroso secco, n.v.
– Marsala Vergine Riserva 1988
– Marsala Sup. Riserva 10 anni, n.v.
– Marsala Sup. Riserva 1987
– Terzavia Cuvée Riserva VS extra brut, Spumante metodo classico, non millesimato
– Sicilian-Tunisian cous cous of Nabil
– Delicacies by Salumeria Roscioli
– Bread and white pizza by Antico Forno Roscioli
Entry fee: 70,00 € per person
For more info and to book your seat, please contact Rimessa Roscioli sending an e-mail to winetasting@salumeriarosci